Monday, July 20, 2009

I want, I need, I can't wait!!


UTAH UTAH UTAH

Can not wait to go visit!
August 25th-Sept 8th or so!!
gonna have a baby shower at my mom's as well as one in SLC! Hope everyone can make it to one of them or even both if ya want (all the more free food and snacks ya know) :))

I've gotta a lot of things already! none of which we have bought!
We have a car seat (barely used, from our friends over here)
Bassinet from my parents
clothes from a few different people.
Diapers and wipes (the start of those anyways)
I got a cake of diapers from my neighbor!! She is awesome
and more and more, can't even think of all the things we have.



Procrastinating!!
I've been putting things off until the last minute. I need to stop doing that!!
There are a few things that I need to be getting done, like finishing the blanket I started for Jordynn, cleaning out junk from the 2 rooms that pretty much just have junk in them!! I have a million old magazines that I need to recycle. I also need to get a good budget down for Kev and I!! If we can even stick to one that is. :/

I keep running across things that either we need or I want. So I definitely have a huge wish list!

especially for the kitchen area!
I would like a Kitchen Aid mixer as well as a hand held blender.
A new toaster (ours only works when it wants to)
a new crock pot (Kevin's lovely friends accidentally broke mine)
nice cooking SKILLET!!! (would love it)
Some new kitchen utensils (mostly knives, spatulas, the cooking necessities)
decorations to put on the walls and some more oven mits! I only have 2.
MAGNETS,,,,I really really need magnets!
Kitchen table and a kitchen rug (dining room rug)
Kitchen table center piece.

I could go on and on!! But eventually I may have all of these things! I hope sooner than later.

Right now our first thing on the list is a new whole front room suite!!!
Already have a couple in mind, just gotta come up with the money/or do a rent to own sort of deal!
Next we would like a new bedroom suite!! We already know what we want.

It might take us awhile to get this stuff,,,but it will happen. :))

___________________________________________________
I've been cooking everything from scratch lately!! Breakfast, Dinner!! I even made banana bread! it was delicious! although it makes for a lot of dishes when mixing, blending, cooking!!
Between dishes, laundry and the 2 dogs I am busy busy all day it seems. I enjoy it though. :)
_______________________________________




1 comments:

Whitney R said...

Quite the list! Most of the house stuff you listed sounds like things you get at a wedding reception. Maybe Kevin should go back with you for the week and you guys can have a baby/wedding shower reception. haha, I think it would be the first I've ever seen. And that's a lot of stuff you've gotten for free! I got one outfit (that isn't the cutest) for a two year old. But I've bought quite a bit of stuff. I'm going to wait till after my showers till I buy anymore.

I'd say to figure out how much the things you need cost - prioritize which needs to come first, then save. It's so much nicer to go in and pay cash for something than have to make payments. If you only buy groceries and then pay your bills you'd be surprised how much you can save :) Good luck!

Post a Comment