Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby Movements & Registry

I've noticed changes in the baby's movements. I can definitely tell that she can hear now. If there is rock music playing she is all over the place!! I've also noticed when ever Kevin is talking she starts moving more! It seems she can tell the difference of who's hands are on my belly. When I have mine on there she still moves, if Kevin puts his hands on there, she is little miss stubborn and barely moves!! I'm not sure I like it when she turns her body though, it makes me all woozy and it puts a huge stabbing pain in my stomach!! INSANE! Atleast I know she's moving and is very healthy! I can almost tell the difference of hand movements versus feet! Feet are much stronger than the arms! Its amazing she will be here in 3 and a half months!!! We are so excited...can't wait to see her beautiful eyes and bathe her for the first time, dress her all pretty and do her hair (when she has hair) Oh its gonna be great.

I have started registering at babysrus.com! I gotta do it early because I am having an early baby shower back in Utah in mid August! Can't travel that far after 7 months...so gotta do it soon!
You can find our registry here: toysrus.com and search baby registries. I can't find a link to our registry! You can find us with our last name.

1 comments:

Whitney R said...

I'm getting kind of impatient. I really want to know what she looks like and whose hands and feet, because Jaren's are long and skinny and mine aren't so long :) Everything... don't you just wish you could take a peek then put her back to let her finish growing? Me too....

Post a Comment