
I'm over 5 months now!! Only 17 Weeks and 3 Days! I am getting more and more excited everyday. :]
The baby has been moving more and stronger as she has gotten bigger! I can feel her move from the out side now. I love it.
I've been going to the gym about 4-5 times a week. I always walk/jog about 2.5 miles or more each time I go. I've been doing a few strength exercises, squats, push ups, dips, planks, ( the ones that you can do while pregnant ) I feel good for the most part. I still feel a little self conscious, but definitely feel better than I would if I didn't do anything!!
Been looking for a job that I could work for 3 months or so. But no luck there. I just would love extra money to buy things for the baby and our house. We'll be fine though. To keep me busy I clean, paint, draw, and figure out decorating ideas to give things a little more flavor.
My baby weighs about a pound!! Not sure how many inches yet...I go to the doctor tomorrow and she will be telling me about the baby's growth and all that good stuff.
Plan on having a baby shower in September back in Utah. I would have to do it that early since I can't fly nor travel after 7 and 1/2 months. I'm already starting to register online at Baby's R us and Wal-Mart, K-Mart. Can't wait to see friends and family! :))

1 comments:
woohoo for baby showers! I'm making my invites for mine because I think I can make them much cuter than buying them. I'm not sure about registering,though.... probably should. And exercising is great. I should add weights, too.
Post a Comment