Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things to accomplish

There are things that have just been wearing on my mind, things I want to do, try, and accomplish.
I've been wanting to really get into scrapbooking for some time now, I've got a few things, and started a scrap book of my nieces and nephew and mine and kevin's relationship. I especially can't wait to do Jordynn's! :)
I've been wanting to get better and better at changing my lifestyle to be a little healthier. I want to want healthy food, every once in a while treat myself to something good. I know when I finally accomplish this mind set I will thank myself for it. Each month I am better and better and eating healthy and loving it.
Now here's a crazy thing I want to at least try, I've been watching, recording, and hearing about Kevin's BMX, I want jump a bike, but into a the soft pits they make. Maybe do that a few times and try something stupid, I might do anything since I will be landing in soft stuff! lol Kevin would like me just doing something on a BMX bike.
Making my own home decor would be awesome! I just gotta find the patience and time, money!! I'll start a little at a time. Do a few projects and see how like it.

Something that may never happen (I should change that mind set) but truly it may never happen. I want a somewhat organized day, at least have certain times that I know whats going to happen and how. I've pretty much got Jordynn down, she set her own schedule, and it works for me. But then I get caught up in pointless things that just make me more fatigue and worthless. I think if I stick to things I WANT to do and need to get done I will enjoy my days better and feel better for it. Like now for example, I am on the computer, yes there are fun and good things to do on the computer, but I get caught up in games, and researching ridiculous stuff. Instead of doing things I planned on and need to get done, I do this, then later regret not getting the laundry done, the house clean, a workout, a walk, making calls that need to be made. It drives me nuts and it really is tearing me down adding unneeded stress to my days. Lets face it, I don't need anymore!! Maybe that's why I have this persistent headache.
This year I am going to go back to school, finish, get experience, and find my joys in life. My life will be better for doing all of this, and also keep me busy while Kevin is away, maybe time will fly and next thing you know Kevin will be home!!

I'm getting closer to my ideal weight, I'm finally in the 150's!! I was 197 lbs at 36 weeks pregnant, then I had her, 176 after she was out and all the other stuff (lol) I was stuck at 173 for what seemed like forever!! 3 months postpartum I finally was down to 167, Now about 5 months postpartum I am 159, 9 lbs away from pre-prego weight, but nearly 25 lbs heavier than I would like. By summer I want to be down to 140 at least, then work on the last 5 or 10 lbs!! I will get there, look how good I've done just in 5 months!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't beat yourself up honey! It is good to have "you" time for sure!! Definitely keep yourself busy so that the time will zoom by while Kevin is gone. It is a hard road but it is SOOO worth it when they get home! :) You are rocking the losing weight! You go!! and keep up the awesome work! When do you get to Utah!?!? We should try and get together so I can see that sweet baby and of course you!

Post a Comment